| Live Support|
l General Questions:
1. How long have you been in business?
We started our business in January, 1999.
2. What sets your business apart from your competitors?
We are the direct importers of all items listed at our web site. We keep the item cost at the lowest and pass the saving onto our customers. Many items are designed by ourselves and manufactured in our factories. We care about the quality of our products and stand behind every item we sold.
3. How do I set up an account with your company?
For online ordering: you may just create an account at our online store.
For offline ordering(Mail/Phone/Fax), please provide the following information:
1) Company Name, Address, Phone/Fax Numbers, Contact Person, Email Address;
2) Tax ID Number and a copy of the Sales Permit;
3) Bank Reference(Bank Name/Address/Phone Number, Account Number, Contact Name);
4) Business Reference: Provide at least 3 companies you have had business relations in the past 6 months(phone/fax numbers and contact names are needed as we'll contact them for verification);
5) Credit Card On File(Authorized by the owner of the business or purchase managers);
6) DUNS #(Not necessary but helpful).
Print our online Account Form, or download PDF form here (Right click and 'save as'. Adobe Acrobat Reader required) fill it out and mail or fax it back to us.
4. What benefit can I get if I have an account with your company?
1) You can pay by company check(save money to buy money orders);
2) You'll receive latest information of our products(email/fax);
3) Get known when we have a special sale;
4) Faster shipment(As we have all your information on file, it saves us time to prepare your order);
And even more...
Let's build our business relationship together!
5. Do you offer discounts to wholesalers and distributors?
Yes, depending on the quantities and items you order each time, we can offer you better prices. Please contact us for pricing.
To receive discount on your order, please go to our WholesaleCentral Store or call/fax us your order.
Toll-Free Order Line: 1-877-342-1966
6. Do you have catalogs available?
We do not have a complete set of catalog for all items we carry, but we do have some product fliers(cork, kites, handbags, glass figurines) that can be provided with your order.
For the most up-to-date information, we suggest that you bookmark our site and visit our online catalog when needed.
7. I’d like to receive your website updates and announcements, where do I sign up your Newsletters?
Please go to our HOME page to sign up. Type in your name/business name and email address.
When you create an account in our store, you have the option of subscribe or unsubscribe our newsletters. If at any time you‘d like to remove yourself from our mailing list, simply log into your account to unsubscribe.
8. Do you sell to individuals?
No. This is a wholesale store, you’ll need to have valid business license(Tax ID/Resell Permit) to create an account and purchase online.
9. How do I use your online shopping cart? Is it secured?
Yes, it is secured by SSL. The online credit card processing gateway we are using is LinkPoint. You can see the web address starts with ‘https’ at the address bar. Here are the step-by-step procedure of using the shopping cart system:
1) Register an account with your email address and passwords(Tax ID required);
2) Browsing our online catalog and add items to your shopping cart;
3) Verify the contents in your cart, meet the minimum($100), click on Checkout;
4) Choose the delivery address(if you have stored additional address in your account) and select the preferred shipping method, add comments about your order if you wish, click continue;
5) Next screen is Payment Information, you can choose ‘Credit Card’ or PayPal Express Checkout, click continue;
6) Enter credit card information, coupon code(leave it if you don’t have), may still add comments, click continue to the confirmation page;
7) Double check all information and click confirm order.(If you choose PayPal Express Checkout, you’ll see the Warning about redirecting to PayPal site);
8) Order successfully placed, you’ll receive an order confirmation email from us.
l Products & Order Questions:
1. Is the product description correct on your website?
We try to describe each product as detailed as possible. If you find any typo or wrong description, please let us know.
2. Can I use the images and product descriptions on your web site?
If you have ordered our products and would like to use the images/descriptions at your online store(or auction site), please let us know. It is a common thing that using any part of this web site should obtain a written permission from us.
3. Why the product color I’ve received is (a little) different from the images on the web site?
Unlike to old way of shopping, you get what you have hands on. Internet shopping is depending on the screen. Different monitors(CRT/LCD) have different color tone/contrast/brightness. Some products(fabric related) are very sensitive to different light conditions. We’ll try our best to present the images correctly.
4. How do I place an order?
Four ways to place your order:
1) On-Line Shopping Cart:
(For United States Only. Shipping cost will be calculated automatically up to 200 lbs.)
Easy, Secured, Anytime
For larger size orders(over $1000), please call or email us.
If you need help, email us at email@example.com call us at (214)342-1900.
2) Fax Order:
Fax your order to (214)279-0020 with detailed Item Number, Quantity, Company Name, Shipping Address(if different from mailing address), Phone/Fax Numbers, Contact Name, Tax ID Number, Payment Methods, Shipping Methods(FEDEX/USPS) and any other requirements you may have.
Click here for printable Order Form web page or download the PDF form here (Right click and 'save as'. Adobe Acrobat Reader required).
3) Mail/Email Order:
Mail to: G&Z International, Inc.(11424 Chairman Dr., Dallas, Texas 75243, USA)
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (We do not recommend you email the credit card information through internet. For your safety, phone in or fax your credit card information).
4) Phone Order:
Fastest way to place an order with us.
Call us at 1-877-342-1966. We'll be glad to talk to you and answer all questions you might have.
5. What kind of payment do you accept?
1) Major credit cards(Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover) and PayPal
2) Google Checkout: Must meet the minimum purchase amount of US$100
3) Money Orders or Cashier’s Checks
4) Company Check(If you don't have an account with us, please mail your check to us. Your order will be shipped after the check clears at our bank).
5) Bank Wire Transfer: Our bank information will be provided if you choose this option (For international orders and domestic orders over $3000)
6. Do you accept international orders?
Yes, we ship orders worldwide. The shipping charges vary from country to country. Please contact us before placing your order.
7. Can I cancel my order if I change my mind?
Yes, if the order has not been processed. If the order has been shipped, you cannot cancel it. Please refer to our Return Policy for information on returning the package. Cancellation of an item(s) may change or void discounts or promotions currently appearing on your order.
8. When I placed the order, the item/color/size was in stock, why I’m told it is out of stock now?
Our web site is updated on daily basis. We are working hard to bring you the most current information, but since we are doing wholesale, orders come from internet, phone, fax and mail/email, there may be a chance that some items become short or unavailable. If in the case the item/color/size you ordered is out of stock, we’ll contact you by phone or email. You may either substitute with similar item/color/size, cancel it or make it as a back order(note: there may be additional shipping charges for separate shipments).
9. What shall I do if I receive the items/colors/sizes not as I ordered?
Before you contact us, find the Invoice/Packing Slip in the package and compare it with your original order record(in case you have made adjustments). For online orders, log into your account and check your order history. If it was our mistake, we’ll try to solve the problem as soon as possible.
l Shipping & Returns
1. What is your shipping policy?
We ship most orders within 1-2 business days(except weekends and holidays) after receiving your order and full payment. If in any cases we cannot ship out your order, we'll call or email you.
2. What shipping methods do you use?
At your choice, we can ship via FedEx, USPS and trucking companies(for large quantity order). The shipping charges(TABLE RATE) listed at our web site are based on FedEx ground service to commercial business addresses. Let us know how you would like to have your order shipped when placing the order.
Other FedEx options including: FedEx 3 Day Select(Express Saver), 2 Day Air, Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight. You may check the rate when checking out at our online store.
3. How do you charge the shipping cost? Is there anyway to reduce the cost?
We charge shipping cost by weight or by cubic weight(some items like kites).
To reduce the cost, we recommend ordering more items at a time. With 200 lbs total weight in single shipment, you'll save about 15% in shipping(FedEx Multi-weight Rate will be applied).
There is other way to save shipping cost which is by trucking companies(Full truck load or LTL pallet shipping). The requested minimum weight is 500 lbs.(*If the delivery address is residential, there is a $75 extra charge per shipment).
Note: The shopping cart system at our main site can only calculate the shipping cost up to 200 lbs. If you're ordering over 200 lbs, please call or email us.
4. How do I know the weight of an item?
To check the weight of an item, you need to go to the item list page. It is shown on the left of the picture(weight is not showing at item detail page).
5 How do I check the shipping cost at your web site?
You must log into your account, choose the delivery address. The total amount in your shopping cart must meet the minimum requirement(US$100). Base on the total weight of the items in your shopping cart, when you click on ‘Shipping Rate’, it will show FedEx Direct(incl. Priority Overnight, Standard Overnight, 2 Day Air, Express Saver, Ground Service) and USPS Priority Mail. FedEx and USPS are showing the list rates plus the handling.
6 Do you accept COD shipments?
Sorry, we no longer accept COD(cash on delivery) shipments.
7. Do I need to insure the packages? What if there is damage in the shipment?
All packages we ship out from our warehouse are insured(either by FedEx or USPS). Insurance for truck load or LTL pallet shipping will be discussed before we arrange the shipment.
Since some of the items(cork art, glass items, kites, clocks) are extremely fragile, although we try our best to pack carefully, damages may happen during the transportation and handling. But since we are shipping with FedEx, every package is automatically insured for $100.
Please check every single item upon receiving the shipment and let us know immediately if there is any damage. You may contact the shipping company(FedEx) yourself or contact us for help. We'll help you handle the claim with FedEx, but you need to keep the broken items including all packing materials for at least 5 business days(in case the shipping company need to pick them up for inspection).
When the claim has been filed and settled, we will, at your choice:
1)Credit the amount of damaged items to your account(credit card);
2)Ship the replacements;
3)Send you a refund check;
or, when you place another order, we’ll credit the amount to your new order.
8. What is your Return Policy?
Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA#) required. Please call or email us before returning any merchandise.
All items (except otherwise stated) carry a 15-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with any of the products you purchased within 15 days after receiving your order, you may return them for refund or credit(Sorry, shipping and handling charges not refundable). Please insure your return shipment. We'll not be responsible for any lost or damage.