Perfect for kids at 6 to 8 years old. The Chinese Phoenix (Fenghuang) has very positive connotations. It is a symbol of high virtue and grace. In ancient China, they can often be found in the decorations for weddings or royalty, along with dragons. This is because the Chinese considered the dragon and phoenix symbolic of blissful relations between husband and wife, another common yin and yang metaphor.
- Size: 31 1/2" W x 41 1/2" H (80cm x 105cm)
- Fabric: Rayon (Artificial silk)
- Packing: 2 kites per plastic bag (Foldable)
- With connecting string, fly kits not included
- Recommended water color paint (not included)
- View super size picture here